hi - this is Luci... i've just spend the day in Mullumbimby pharmacy meeting fabulously wonderful people...doing ECO mini makeovers and experiencing some beautiful products and also taking a look at the toxic ingredients in so many brands.
It made me realise that aside from looking flawless on the skin and being a high performance beauty product... we really do tick the boxes when it comes to ethical shopping.
Here's what ECO minerals does to care for you, your skin and our Planet:
- 100% natural ingredients
- Certified Cruelty Free
- Certified VEGAN
- ECO friendly refills available
- Recycled & biodegradable shipping materials
- Minimal paper use (electronic invoicing)
- Recycled timber merchandising stands
- All products are PALM OIL Free
- Support not for profit foundations with donations
- 100% LOVE IT guarantee so you spend money on products you LOVE that suit your skin
Tell us what we DON'T do that makes us special. Think ethics, think ingredients....think ECO xx
Our fav answer wins a prize RRP $88 and everyone who enters will get a special ECO offer.
With love and light, Luci xox